搜索
您的当前位置:首页正文

英语口语表达

来源:好走旅游网


1.I’d like to reserve a room for two days on October 3 rd and 4 th , please.

2.We do have a vacancy for those days. 3、很抱歉,那天的房间已经订满了。 4、很抱歉,那星期我们没有剩余的房间。

1.I’m sorry, we don’t have triple room. 2.You could try the Peace Hotel if you like. 3、您喜欢哪种类型的房间? 4.您喜欢大的房间还是小的?

1.A single room can cost you between RMB 300 to RMB 500. 2.It is RMB 550 per night for a twin room. 3.您能告诉我您的姓名和电话号码吗? 4.请问您的姓名如何拼写?

1.Excuse me, miss, would you please slow down a little? 2.We will confirm your reservation by E-mail. 3.团队预订有折扣吗? 4.他将住多久?

1.I’m sorry, we don’t have triple room. 2.You could try the Peace Hotel if you like. 3.您喜欢哪种类型的房间? 4、您喜欢大的房间还是小的?

1.A single room can cost you between RMB 300 to RMB 500. 2.It is RMB 550 per night for a twin room. 3.您能告诉我您的姓名和电话号码吗? 4.请问您的姓名如何拼写?

1.Excuse me, miss, would you please slow down a little? 2.We will confirm your reservation by E-mail. 3.团队预订有折扣吗? 4.他将住多久?

1.Could you give me the flight number, please?

2.We’ll be meeting him at the airport at three p.m. the day after tomorrow.

3.多谢您打电话来。

4很高兴我们能够接受你的预订。

1.We are looking forward to serving you. 2.We are expecting your arrival. 3、您有预订吗?

4、我已经办理了预订,但我要推迟入住时间。

1、May I have your name,please? 2、Do you still have rooms available? 3、对不起,今天没有空房了。 4、请问房价是多少?

1、Here is the tariff.

2、We have rooms for single and suite. 3、早餐是包含在内的/不包含在内的。 4、我能得到周末优惠折扣吗?

1、Who will pay your room bill,your company or yourself? 2、What’s your nationality? 3、请您填写入住登记表。 4、我将使用信用卡结账。

1、Please pay the room deposit in advance.

2、How did you make the reservation,by telephone or by internet? 3、您预计要住多久? 4、您可以乘坐那边的电梯。

1、Safe deposit boxes are available without charge at the front desk. 2、Could you tell me where the foreign exchange is? 3、今天的汇率是多少?

4、今天的汇率是每 100 美元兑换 610 元人民币。

1、Is it the same rate as the bank gives? 2、What should I do with the RMB left with me? 3、我想办理续住手续。 4、我可以延期住宿吗?

1、I don’t like this room. Could you change a room facing south for me? 2、Let me give you a new card,please. 3、您知道他是何时到店的吗? 4、她一定出去了。

1、May I leave a message for her? 2、Are there may letters for me? 3、我怎样去那里? 4、您可以乘坐地铁。

1、It’s very far from here to the West Lake and it will take about one hour to get there by taxi.

2、Did you sleep well last night?

3、到今天为止, 您的房费是由旅行社支付的。 4、从今天开始, 您的房费将由您自己支付。

1、I want to check out.

2、Please tell me when you are checking out. 3、我可以提前结算房账吗? 4、您打算怎样付款?

1、Could you tell me whether you’ll pay by cash or by credit card? 2、How about this expense? Could you please explain it to me? 3、请问您刚用过房间里小冰箱中的食品吗? 4、请您在这里签字, 好吗?

1、I’ll check it with the departments concerned right now.

2、I’m sorry, sir, there has been a mistake. Please wait a monument while I correct the bill.

3、请您稍候,我把您的账算出来。 4、我把您的账单开出来好吗?

1、Item 3 refers to the room service. 2、This item is laundry charge. 3、这是您的发票/收据。 4、我是酒店代表。

1、You must be very tired after a long trip. 2、Do you mind my introducing our hotel to you? 3、这是您第一次来杭州吗? 4、我们提供接机服务。

1、When will the plane leave tomorrow?

2、I’m very sorry, we don’t have shuttle bus to the airport. 3、您可以坐出租车去火车站, 费用大约是 50 元 4、从这儿去机场大约需要 30 分钟时间。

1、Please call a taxi for me。

2、Excuse me,madam,where do you want to go? 3、小心碰头。

4、这儿不能停车,先生, 请将车停到停车场。

1、We offer parking service. 2、Where can I rent a bicycle? 3、您要酒店的介绍册吗? 4、我领您去房间好吗?

1、Just a moment, please. The elevator will be here soon.

2、Please take the guest’s elevator to your floor, and I’ll take the staff elevator.

3、我会尽快将行李送到您的房间。 4、请告诉我您的房间号码好吗?

1、May I lead the way, sir? 2、Please follow me this way. 3、请一直往前走, 然后向右转。 4、这是紧急出口。

1、Please watch up your steps. 2、I’ll be right up there. 3、让我帮您拿行李吧。 4、您一共有几件行李?

1、Here is your luggage.

2、Please leave your luggage out of your door. 3、这是衣橱, 里面有个保险箱。 4、您可以将行李寄存在行李房。

1、Keep the luggage tag, and for drawing, please show it. 2、Is there anything valuable or breakable in your luggage? 3、我很乐意为您效劳。 4、还有什么事可为您效劳吗?

1、Hope you enjoy your stay.

2、The business center is on the second floor. 3、我们代售一日游包价旅游票。 4、哪里可以订飞机票?

1、I want to send a fax to Shanghai. 2、We have just received a fax for you. 3、您能帮我复印这份文件吗? 4、我们有打字和打印服务。

1、Please check it after typing. 2、Do you know how to use this copier? 3、请您付款 30 元。 4、最低按 1 分钟收费。

1、Sorry, there isn’t credit card service. Please pay cash. 2、Excuse me, do you have the Hotel Welcome Card? 3、我该付多少钱?

4、您在商务中心可以上网。

1、Fist dial the area code, then dial the telephone number. 2、Which country does this city belong to? 3、这个电话号码是错的, 请再核对一下。 4、您需要复印多少页?

1、Please copy them darker / lighter.

2、The copy machine has capability to enlarge and reduce. 3、复印一张纸多少钱? 4、您要用什么规格的纸复印?

1、We have A4 and A3 size paper. 2、Do you have B5 size of paper? 3、请将它翻译成英文。

4、不好意思我只会说一点点英语。

1、Do you have san service?

2、May I rent your notebook computer? 3、租用电脑如何计费? 4、最低按租用半天收费。

1、Please print this form for me. 2、My files are in this U disk. 3、请将照片按 JPG 图片格式保存。 4、我会把这篇文章通过电子邮件发给你。

1、You may send E-mail here.

2、Be sure not to leave anything behind, please. 3、这是总机。

4、您要接几号房间的电话?

1、Please put me through to room No. 829. 2、Whom would you like to speak to? 3、我想找怀特先生听电话。 4、对不起,电话没有人接。

1、Sorry,the line is busy. 2、Will you try the call later? 3、这条线路不好。

4、对不起,我听不清楚。请您说得响一些好吗?

1、Could you repeat that, please? 2、Please get me an outside line。 3、我怎样拨打内线电话? 4、电话号码不对。

1、I’ll look it up for you. Hold the line please. 2、Please dial 0, then the number please. 3、房间里有自动留言。 4我能给她留言吗?

1、I want to make a long distance call.

2、How can I make a IDD/DDD call in my room? 3、打电话到香港怎么收费? 4、不好意思, 没有受付电话业务。

1、Do you have wake-up call service?

2、Could you make a morning call to me in the morning? 3、请明早 7 点叫醒我。

4、我们可以为您提供免打扰服务。

1、What’s the trouble? / What’s wrong with it? 2、What happened?

3、大堂吧的情况简直糟糕透了。 4、我们将尽快处理此事。

1、I will apologize for it.

2、I am very sorry that there’s been a misunderstanding. 3、我从未见过如此脏乱的情况。 4、浴缸很脏,抽水马桶不能抽水。

1、This is very annoying.

2、Perhaps the waitress didn’t understand you correctly. 3、总经理将亲自处理此事。 4、我想一定是弄错了。

1、We should report this matter to the police.

2、We have very clear instructions about guests’ valuables. 3、我希望您能理解我刚才所说的。 4、抱歉这恐怕不能避免。

1、He didn’t take any notice. 2、It is our duty.

3、不要着急,请慢慢讲。

4、请别激动,先生,让我来想想办法。

1.我想订一个房间, 10 月 3 日至 4 日两天。 2.那段时间我们有空房的。

3.I’m sorry, all the rooms are booked up on that day. 4.I’m sorry, we don’t have any room available for that week.

1.对不起,我们没有三人间。 2.如果您愿意你可以试一试和平饭店。 3.Which style do you prefer?

4.Which size would you rather like, the large one or the small one?

1.单人间的价格在 300 和 500 之间。 2.双人间每间每晚 550 元。

3.Would you mind telling me your name and telephone number, please? 4.How to spell your name?

1.对不起,小姐,您可以慢一点讲吗? 2.我们会通过电子邮件确认您的预订 3.Is there any discount for group reservations? 4.How long will be staying?

1.您能告诉我航班吗?

2.后天下午三点我们将在机场接他。 3.Thank you for calling us.

4.We are glad to accept your booking.

1.我们期待着为您服务。 2.我们期待您的到来。 3、Have you made a reservation?

4、I have a reservation,but I will postpone my check-in time.

1、请告诉我您的姓名,可以吗? 2、你们还有空的房间吗?

3、I’m sorry, we don’t have any vacancy today. 4、What is the room rate?

1、这是房价表。

2、我们可提供单人房和套房。 3、Breakfast is included /excluded. 4、Can I get some discount for weekend?

1、谁为您支付房费,您的公司还是您自己支付? 2、请问您的国籍是哪里?

3、Please fill out the registration form. 4、I will pay by credit card.

1、请您预付房费押金。

2、您是以什么方式办理的预订,电话还是网络? 3、How long are you going to stay? 4、Please take a life over there.

1、总台有免费的贵重物品寄存保险箱。 2、您能告诉我哪里能换外币吗? 3、What is the exchange rate today?

4、The exchange rate today is 610 yuan to 100 dollar.

1、这和银行的汇率一样吗? 2、如果我人民币用不完怎么办? 3、I want to have an extension. 4、May I stay here longer than planned?

1、我不喜欢这个房间, 能否给我换一间朝南的房间? 2、我为您办理一张新卡吧。 3、Do you know when he arrived? 4、She must have been out.

1、我能可她留言吗? 2、这儿有我的信件吗? 3、How can I get there? 4、You may take the subway.

1、西湖离这很远,乘出租车大约需要 1 个小时。 2、昨晚您睡得还好吗?

3、Your room bill is paid by the travel agency till today. 4、From today on, you should pay your room bill by yourself.

1、我要结账。

2、请告诉我您准备什么时候离店。 3、Can I pay the room’s bill in advance? 4、How are you going to pay?

1、请问您是用现金结账还是用信用卡结账? 2、这笔消费怎么回事? 您能解释一下吗? 3、Did you use mini-bar just now? 4、Would you please sign your name here?

1、我马上与相关部分核实一下。

2、先生,对不起,这里出错了。请您稍等,我更正一下账单。 3、Please wait a moment,I’ll calculate your bill. 4、Shall I draw up your bill for you?

1 是指客房送餐服务 2、这项是洗衣费。

3、This is your invoice/receipt. 4、I am the hotel representative.

1、您旅途辛苦了。

2、让我向您介绍一下我们酒店, 好吗? 3、Is this your first trip to Hangzhou? 4、We’ll offer the pick up service for the guest.

1、飞机明天几点起飞?

2十分抱歉, 我们没有去机场的班车。

3、You can take a taxi to the railway station. It will cost you about 50 yuan.

4、It will take about thirty minutes to go to the airport.

1、请帮我叫一辆出租车。

2、不好意思,女士,请问您要去哪里? 3、Take care, not to bump your head.

4、No parking here, sir, please drive your car to the parking lot.

1、我们提供泊车服务。 2、到哪儿可租到自行车?

3、Would you like to have a brochure of the hotel? 4、Shall I show you to your room?

1、请稍等, 电梯一会就来。

2、请您乘电梯到楼层, 我会乘员工电梯。

3、I will bring your luggage to your room as soon as possible. 4、Would you please tell me your room number?

1、先生,我来领路,好吗? 2、请跟我往这边走。

3、Please go straight, and then turn right. 4、This is the emergency exit.

1、请留意脚下。 2、我立刻就上去。

3、Let me help you with your luggage.

4、How many pieces of luggage have you got together?

1、这是您的行李。 2、请您将行李放在门外。

3、This is a closet, and there is a safe-box inside. 4、You can deposit your luggage in the luggage storage.

1请保存好行李寄存牌,当您来取回行李时,请出示这张牌。 2、您的行李中有贵重物品或易碎物品吗? 3、I’ll do it with pleasure.

4、Is there anything else I can do for you?

1、希望您在这入住愉快。 2、商务中心在二楼。

3、We have one-day-package-tour ticket. 4、Where can I book flight ticket?

1、我要发一份传真去上海。 2、我们刚收到您的一份传真。

3、Would you please help me to copy this document? 4、We supply type and print service.

1、打字完后,请您校对。 2、您知道如何使用复印机吗? 3、Please pay 30 yuan.

4、The minimum charge is for 1 minute.

1、对不起, 这里没有信用卡服务, 请用现金。 2、不好意思, 请问您有酒店的欢迎卡吗? 3、How much do I pay?

4、You can surf the internet in the business center.

1、先拨地区号,再拨电话号码。 2、这个城市属于哪个国家?

3、This number is wrong. Please check it again. 4、How many pages do you want to copy?

1、请复印得深一些/浅一些。 2、这复印机有放大与缩小功能。 3、How much is it for one copy?

4、What size of paper would you like coping?

1、我们有 A4 和 A3 大小的纸张。 2、你们有 B5 大小的纸吗? 3、Please translate it into English. 4、Sorry, I can speak English only a little.

1、你们有扫描服务吗?

2、我能租用你们的笔记本电脑吗? 3、How much is it for renting computer? 4、The minimum charge is for half day.

1、请为我打印这张表格。 2、我的文档在这个 U 盘中。 3、Please save the picture as JPG format. 4、I will send the article to you by E-mail.

1、您可以在这是发电子邮件。 2、请注意别遗忘什么东西。 3、This is operator speaking.

4、Which room number would you like to?

1、请给我接 829 房间。 2、您要找谁讲话?

3、I want to speak to Mr. White.

4、Sorry,sir,nobody answers the phone.

1、对不起,电话占线。 2、请您过一会再打来好吗? 3、This line is bad.

4、I’m sorry, I can’t hear you. Could you speak a bit louder?

1、请您再说一遍,好吗? 2、请给我接外线。 3、How can I dial inside? 4、The number is not right.

1、我为您查一下,请别挂断电话。 2、请先拨 0 再拨电话号码。

3、There is a telephone message in the room. 4、Can I leave a message for her?

1、我想要一个长途电话。

2、我如何在房间内打国际直拨长途电话/国内直拨长途电话? 3、How do you charge for a call to Hong Kong? 4、Sorry, there is no collect call service.

1、你们有叫醒服务吗? 2、你们能提供叫早服务吗?

3、Please wake me up at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning. 4、We could supply DND(Do not disturb) service for you.

1、出了什么事? 2、发生了什么情况?

3、The lobby bar is in an absolutely terrible condition. 4、We will be attentive to it as soon as possible.

1、对此我向您道歉。 2、对不起,这是个误会。

3、I’ve never seen such a disgusting mess.

4、The bathtub is very filthy, and the toilet is not flushing.

1、这太令人不愉快了。

2、可能服务员没能理解您的意思。

3、The general manager will deal with it by himself. 4、I think there must be a mistake.

1、我们应该将此事报告给警方。 2、我们对宾客贵重物品有明确规定。 3、I hope you could understand what I said. 4、I’m afraid we would be unable to avoid it.

1、他对此根本不予重视。 2、这是我们的责任。

3、Don’t worry,please speak slowly.

4、Please, sir. If you calm yourself, I’ll try to help you.

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容

Top