您好,欢迎来到好走旅游网。
搜索
您的当前位置:首页银行换币 口译情景对话 中英

银行换币 口译情景对话 中英

来源:好走旅游网


Clerk: Can I help you, Sir? 请问办理什么业务?

Steven:Excuse me. I’d like to change some foreign currency, please.

打扰了, 我想换些外币。

Clerk:Sure. What kind of foreign currency would you like to change?

好的。你想兑换什么货币呢?

Steven:What’s the exchange rate for US dollar against RMB today?

今天美元兑换人民币的汇率是多少?

Clerk: ok. 1 dollar is equal to 6.6 yuan. How much do you want to change?

美元兑人民币的汇率是1比6.60,您想要兑换多少钱呢 ?

Steven: I’ d like to change 2000 dollars.. 我想兑2000 美元。

Clerk: please show me your passport and fill out this memo.

请出示下你的护照,并填写这份单子。

Steven: there, I’ve gotten them finished, and this is my passport.

好了,这是我的护照。

Clerk: All right, what denomination do you want ? 好的,您有面额要求吗?

Steven: 100 Yuan notes would be better. By the way, could I buy some gold coins here?

最好是面值一百的。顺便问一下,我能在这里买些金币吗?

Clerk: I’m sorry, not at this window. You have to go to the window 3.

抱歉不是在这个窗口,你得去3号窗口。

Steven: That’s all right. I’ll do that after this. 好的,办理完了这个我就过去。Clerk: Here are the money and your receipt. Please check them and keep them safe. 这是您的钱和收据,请您清点一下并保管好。

Steven: I will, thank you for reminding me. 我会的,多谢提醒。

It’s my pleasure, bye 不用谢,请慢走。

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容

Copyright © 2019- haog.cn 版权所有 赣ICP备2024042798号-2

违法及侵权请联系:TEL:199 1889 7713 E-MAIL:2724546146@qq.com

本站由北京市万商天勤律师事务所王兴未律师提供法律服务